Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hear this!

Made a great playlist last week and got a lot of likes from my students. I thought it would be nice to post it. I used the list during my Hot Power Fusion classes at CPY. (The class is a mix of holding postures and moving with your breath.) Heated to about 105, it's really chill and super relaxing. I think the playlist goes quite well:)

The Spotify link is below. If you don't have spotify the list is below. Enjoy!
http://open.spotify.com/user/chellebee3/playlist/2NdDyVDe4HO9xJeSQR0D5K

HPF Class Playlist 1/24/13 
1. Quiet - This Will Destroy You
2. This Night - Black Lab
3. Teardrop - Massive Attack
4. Pictures (GZUS Remix) - Benjamin Francis Left
5. Natural Blues - Moby
6. The End - Kings of Leon
7. Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson
8. Porcelain - Moby
9. Up Around the Bend - Creedence Clearwater Revival
10. Teardrop - Civil Twiligh
11. What We Will Never Know - Innerpartysystem
12. Smoke and Mirrors - RJD2
13. Up in Flames - Coldplay
14. Fast Car - Boyce Avenue
15. Ho Hey (Lumineers Cover) - Xiren
16. I Drive - Cliff Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment